• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions: Panthers at Bucs

Zod

Horn being out is huge…just huge    It also means a lot of soft zone and that’s ole Tom’s favorite defense to play against 

I still see the Panthers winning this game, 21 to 20

i also see Godwin having the game of his life

brady will do his best to bring them back but the Panthers hold on 

The Bucs will sell out to stop the run. 

I can’t believe I’m going to say this but it is Darnold’s time to shine   He may never get another and I believe he will. It is also time for a WR not named DJ to do something positive 

• Pie 2

Our offensive line will dominate and our defense will pressure Brady on every play to make up for thinness in our DBs.

Tom's Terrible Not So Good Where Did It All Go? year will be on its final gasps. After his fourth sack, he'll be contemplating calling Gisele to reconcile, as he should have back in July.

Panthers 28 Bucs 6

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Wilkes is earning his HC position if he gets it. 

• Much needed win before the bye week @ home
  • Signature win @ SEA after the bye week
  • Signature L @ home vs PIT 
  • Bounceback W @ home vs DET

@ TB - Wilkes will need to show his defensive prowess and get the troops rallied after being down CB1 and CB2 against the GOAT with the division on the line. 

@ NO - road game against a hated rival to potentially enter the playoffs or go home. 

Mannnnnnn, that ATL/DJ helmet game is looming large right now. Pretty confident Eddy drills the PAT from normal distance. 

Edited by Soul Rebel
  • Pie 1

I'm usually an optimist, but the only way I think we win this game is if we dominate and leave no doubt.

If the score is anywhere close near the end of the game, Brady is going to get every call and every chance to win.  I'm already mentally preparing myself for some bs calls to go against us.

I do think we are the better team right now, but losing Jaycee is a massive, massive blow.

On the whole though, I'm just happy for relevant football in January.

Panthers either win by 10+ or the Bucs squeak out a win (with a heavy-handed assist from the NFL & the refs).  Only 2 scenarios I can see

Who knows what Panthers team will show up? Will the defense stay stout with out Jaycee? Everyone and their mama is going to be looking for the run can this team run into the teeth of the defense or can the passing attack make them pay?

I think now more then ever the season hinges on Brian Burns. We need pressure pressure pressure. Without blitzing. 

Panthers win : 20-14

• Pie 1

the Buccaneers lines are decimated. vita, Wells and Wirfs are all beat up or not playing. we have the advantage in the trenches. our secondary is the walking wounded ( horn) reclamation desperate moves ( jno)  or burnt toast ( traylor) they have the advantage. Brady vs Sam lol.  even at his worst Brady has the advantage.  receivers and RBs I  think are fairly even with a slight advantage for us actually.  special teams is also a wash. slight advantage cause Succop is getting used to being a last minute clutch guy. Fournette, Godwin, White, Evans  and Brady scare me if they play well.  on the other hand if Burns, Chinn, Brown, Moore and Foreman have good games we should win.  X factors for us is Sam, JNo, and TMJ.  If these step up that puts us over the top.  prediction we win. saints play spoiler next week. 

7 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Brady gets atleast 5 roughing the passer calls 

The NFL wants Brady in the playoffs, and the refs are there stooges, this will be superbowl 50 all over again 

This all day, if we win my faith will be restored in the NFL. I fully expect to see the Bucs get all the right calls and no calls at the right time.