• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Carr done in Las Vegas

CAPantherFan

2 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

He used to be someone I would have been satisfied with picking up for next season instead of drafting QB. However, he has really stunk it up this season, with elite talent on offense. 

I wouldn’t say he’s stunk it up, seems he’s pretty much the same guy stat wise that he had been his whole career. Maybe just a tad off his normal season, but this is kinda drastic. I’d still take him. 

Raiders save 33 mil if they cut him as a June 1st cut. May not cost us any capital which I very much am intrigued by. 

I think I'd rather draft Richardson in the 1st and reup Sam and roll with those 2 and Corrall before I give up any draft capital and pay him 30+ mil a season. 

But as a FA signing... for the right price I would certainly be intrigued and at least kick the tires. He'd be the best QB we've fielded since TJ Watt ended Cams career in 2018 and I dont think it would be that close. 

22 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

For someone a little more in tune with things than me. Are we just writing Corral off?

In terms of roster moves? Yeah. 

I mean, he looked absolutely awful. You really can't count on him for anything in terms of making decisions on roster moves at the QB position. If he surprises and develops into something, awesome. If he doesn't, oh well but you've already planned for that.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

If you can’t get it done with Devante, Renfro, Waller, Jacobs…. You won’t be getting it done here

That’s where I’m at with it. You’re probably not going to get any better than that here. 

Thanks, but no thanks. I’d rather take my chances with the draft