• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

Move Ekwonu to guard and be done with the fail pass blocking. Some of the worst pass blocking I have seen from a Panther LT. Right there with Byron Bell. Todd Steussie was a better pass blocker than Ekwonu. Easily costing the Panthers on 3 to 4 losses per season in the 4th quarter without question.

• Poo 1

We lose. Put your energy into the hurricanes right now. They are on a 10 game wining streak and are legit sets Stanley Cup contenders. They have an owenership and front office that cares and prioritizes winning + one of the best rosters and prospect pools in the league and probably the best players coach the league has ever seen. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 4

Yeah this is all on Wilks and Holcomb, they thought CJ Henderson was fine enough to leave on an island, all the while not even blitzing the three times CJ got burned. Horrific scheming, especially since the Bucs were passing every play and everyone knew it.

No way we can retain Wilks.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't blame Wilks much for this given what he was left with on the corners.

If you blame the corners, you have absolutely no idea what you’re looking at. They are running cover 3 literally every fuggin play and Tampa was just dumping it into the flat and putting the deep 3rd DB in conflict. They had no shot in fuggin hell at defending that, you could put prime Revis out there and he’d get destroyed. This was possibly the worst coached defensive game I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Wilks damn near lost all excuse for an interview and Holcomb should be canned tomorrow for how god awful this was

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Let's hear the Darnold apologists worm their way out of a 3 TO game.

But, he had a lot of help shitting the bed here. 

Good to see we are such a closely knit team that we poo ourselves as a group too

What the phuck are you talking about?

An Ole Block and bad snap are on him?

Are you on drugs?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

He has called the game like pre-Riverboat Ron era; i.e. embarrassingly conservative to the point where it loses you games. There are other issues but it really comes down to the general mentality the team has had of playing not to lose. That's all on him. 

Yep, you know that Brady is eventually going to get going - especially when you have your top two CBs out against Godwin, Jones and Evans. You have to be aggressive on O.