• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper to help with HC hire

The Lobo

14 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Yep...this^.  I just want to know that there will be some experienced football people involved.  Fitt is there but

I'll just remind you this is the first time Fitt has been in head coaching search. Carrol was already in Seattle when Fitt got there.

14 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Yep...this^.  I just want to know that there will be some experienced football people involved.  Fitt is there but would like to know that there is more imputed.  From knowing what questions to ask and evaluating the answers.  End of the day, it is Tepper's decision but if he is smart and can get his ego out of the way...he should know what he does not know. 

He mentioned after he fired Rhule that he would reach out and  get some help.  Just have not heard anything recently.

That’s because he’s doing it all ass backwards yet again for some reason.

Consultants find a GM and that GM finds the coach. That’s how it’s done and most NFL teams are built.

Fitt has zero experience and is not qualified nor should he be a GM. I said we will know if Tep still hasn’t learned if Fitt is still here seasons end and what do you know. 

You literally have a room full of people who have zero relevant football decision making experience calling the shots. It’s comical. It’s like when he tried to interview GMs but couldn’t because he already had one, Tepper is a fuging idiot.

He doesn’t know how this works or the rules, anymore than posters here. It’s sad.

For those paying close attention, this is a toy to Tepper. He wants to leisurely figure it out himself and wants the credit for doing so. How long that takes or whether he actually can do it or not is completely irrelevant. fug him.

Edited by onmyown

19 hours ago, gofightwin said:

You ever interview with HR? You think they know one single thing about an IT job they interview for? No. They are just an added layer to help flush our personality traits of how might be a good fit with that interviewees boss, who happens to be her husband. Who gives AF if she does an interview…she isn't asking Xs and Os questions. 

Weird.

Not denying your own experience, but I’ve been in IT for over 30 years and have interviewed multiple times over those years and have *never* been interviewed by HR. Tech staff and tech management? Yes. HR? Nope.

In each case, my first encounter with HR was only after I was offered AND subsequently accepted.

Its been a while since I’ve interviewed though. I’ve been in my current position for a while.  Maybe things are different now in our present-day woke utopia and cancel culture. 

Edited by tiger7_88
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Weird.

Not denying your own experience, but I’ve been in IT for over 30 years and have interviewed multiple times over those years and have *never* been interviewed by HR. Tech staff and tech management? Yes. HR? Nope.

In each case, my first encounter with HR was only after I was offered AND subsequently accepted.

Its been a while since I’ve interviewed though. I’ve been in my current position for a while.  Maybe things are different now in our present-day woke utopia and cancel culture. 

We still do HR interviews but we are a small-ish company.  It isn't a "if you don't impress HR, you don't get to interview with the next", but they are in the group that does an interview with everybody if they make it to the actual interview phase.  Then everyone collaborates and hires. 

11 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Yep

if something happens to ole Dave, and frankly and with no malice intended, he doesn’t  strike me from observation as a healthy person, then Nicole in all likelihood, owns the team 

just as well she be involved. God knows she can’t do as poorly as Drummond, Hurney and her husband.