• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Ravens are moving on from Lamar should we knock on that door?

TheBigKat

Personally Lamar is my favorite player and I don’t understand the perpetual disrespect he gets.

I don’t blame him one bit not forcing himself to go out and play this weekend. The Ravens are straight garbage without him

He’s worth every bit and then some over Watson.

Tepper can write that fully guaranteed contract 

• Poo 3

Fitt said we wanna get sexy (sure he meant in the draft but I'll use it a bit broader

Idk whats more sexy on offense then

QB: Lamar
RB: Foreman/Chuba/Blackshear
WR: DJ Moore, Quentin Johnston (Rd 1), Terrace Marshall Jr
TE: Darnell Washington (Rd 2)

That offense would put some points up. In fact it probably breaks every team record from 2015 with a competent offensive coaching staff. 

Edited by SteveSmithTD89
  • Pie 2

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Lamar Jackson has not been able to finish the past two season and it looks like he probably won’t play this weekend. So I say pass. 
His body just isn’t capable of standing up to the way he plays QB anymore. 
So unfortunately, I say pass. 

Is it the way he plays or the way the Ravens, like Rivera and the old Panthers did with Cam, have designed an offense where he is forced to play like a battering ram on the eve of his massive payday due to the team's injuries and failure to address the WRs. 

They are dog poo without him out there because nobody can throw the ball when your leading receivers are some guy named Isaiah Likely and the ghost of Sammy Watkins. 

Get him some weapons and protection and go back to allowing him to be at his most dangerous when a play breaks down the way it was during his MVP season rather than forcing him to be the focal point of the entire offense. 

Oft-injured and wanting a huge fully guaranteed contract? Hmm, what could be wrong with that, right?

Had this been week 6 when asked, I'd have a different opinion. Now, I just don't think you pony up MSRP for a car when the wheels are falling off and the mileage has gone up.

Let's pass on this.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

Even if we walked back the guaranteed contract it would still be a no for me. Availability is the best ability IMO.

If the Ravens get a haul for him then they are doing a hell of a job. Anyone trading a haul for him should be fired soon. Could get interesting but as long as it's not us I am happy.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 3