• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Supposed Schefter report without any source cited for actual comment (if one was made): Panthers have reached out to GreenBay inquiring about Rodgers

ncfan

8 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

True but he also looked like he fell off a cliff last year.  He could bounce back but he's pushing 40.  I wouldn't count on it.

Not really. You must remember that he was playing with a broken thumb. Moreover, his "falling off a cliff" is still better than many.

• Pie 2

I'm sure Fitt inquired.  When he gets back with the staff he will have an idea of what vet QBs are available and what they can be attained for.  It's just part of the process.  I don't see Rodgers coming to Carolina nor do I see Reich connecting with him.  

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

Not sure he is washed.  He was league MVP in 2021.  Green Bay just had zero talent at WR and he seemed checked out. 

but he is a d bag.  And we are a DJ Moore injury away from basically being the Packers offense but worse surrounding him.  No point in renting him. 

Cooper Kupp was MVP in 21. That was one of the most dominant performances on offense by any WR ever. When they announced it was Rodgers, I figured it was because he was a loud mouth diva. Kupp pretty much carried the Rams to that SB win.