• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Chark visiting Panthers

TheSpecialJuan

22 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Hopkins is a top 5 wr in the league. I would absolutely trade our second and third this year to have that kind of weapon for a rookie qb. Literally just throw it up. I have a feeling they’re gonna try to get weapons through the draft though.

you aren't giving up that kind of draft capital for a 30+ year old WR.... come on man

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Sign Chark, then draft a guy in the 2nd. 

The group we have won’t be the best, but it can work for Stroud/Young’s first year. 

I agree it’s a decent core to work with year two add a big time WR CJ takes major leaps we follow the second year QB in the Super Bowl route that’s been happening.

30 minutes ago, Stingray3030 said:

Sadly we can't afford him unless they take on a big portion of his contract.....due $19M

Please help them understand it’s just a little to pricey plus picks unless he’ll restructure to come closer to his home base. We need a young dynamic WR that can grow with our QB. Not a one or two year rental.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we can land a legit vet and take another promising WR in the draft then I'll fell okay at WR. Seems pretty clear that it's not going to be a great unit next year outside of some shocking development by players currently on the roster landing a steal in the draft, or swinging a surprising deal for a vet but maybe they at least won't be awful.

I really think the WR corps is going to surprise this coming season.  Be it Stroud or Richardson, I anticipate the offense is just gonna be about getting it out quick and letting guys do the damage once the ball is in their hands, with occasional bombs.  I think for the first time in a very, very long time, we are going to have a system that makes our players better versus us always having been reliant on the players to make up for the lack of a system/coaching in the past.  And any of the guys being talked about will fit just fine in Reich's system and with how he plans on using the rookie QB.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I really think the WR corps is going to surprise this coming season.  Be it Stroud or Richardson, I anticipate the offense is just gonna be about getting it out quick and letting guys do the damage once the ball is in their hands, with occasional bombs.  I think for the first time in a very, very long time, we are going to have a system that makes our players better versus us always having been reliant on the players to make up for the lack of a system/coaching in the past.  And any of the guys being talked about will fit just fine in Reich's system and with how he plans on using the rookie QB.

I hope so. I'm hoping the staff sees some serious untapped potential in our current guys. We certainly seem to be operating as if they do.

• Pie 1