• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Fans are Still Dismissing the Panthers Offseason Moves?

Hoenheim

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

I've been noticing this a lot this off season. I don't understand how the Bears are almost universally praised while all the moves the Panthers made are unilaterally dismissed by non Panther fans (fans of other teams). 

Is it because we've been irrelevant for so long for 5 years? Or what?

It's like they find every possible flaw or negative possible in our moves and think we'll still find a way to suck.

Maybe our team just has to prove it on the field to get some respect. But I remember during 2015 people still fugin hated the Panthers 🤣  what is the deal man 

We need multiple winning seasons and super bowl wins for some street cred. Apparently. 

I think if you gave our situation to almost any team that sucked last season they'd be hooping and hollering . fug man.

What team in the NFC really striking fear in your heart right now? They might be laughing at us maybe they should be laughing at themselves. 

Yeah, if I was a neutral eval I would bet a lot on the Panthers, easy wins this season just like 2015. But being a fan I might just have rose tinted glasses and I'm just setting myself up to lose money.

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

The Panthers didn’t even exist yet when the Bears accomplished all of those things.

Since 95 The Panthers have appeared in 2 Superbowls compared to the bears 1 and have won their division 6 times to the bears 5.

Also since 95 the Panthers have 9 playoff wins to the Bears 3. 

The Panthers have clearly been the better team since their inception.

The Panthers have 8 playoff wins not 9. The Bears had been to 2 SB's. One in 86(won it) and one in 06(lost it). The Bears have 8 playoff wins and NFL history can't change and it don't matter if they were here long before us. 

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

The Panthers have 8 playoff wins not 9. The Bears had been to 2 SB's. One in 86(won it) and one in 06(lost it). The Bears have 8 playoff wins and NFL history can't change and it don't matter if they were here long before us. 

Panthers have 9 playoff wins and 8 losses.

The Panthers have only been around since 1995. Sorry, if I am going to compare team success relative to the Panthers I’m not going to take things into consideration before the Panthers became a franchise.

Have the Bears in general been a successful franchise yes, but since 1995 not so much. Since 1995 the Bears have an overall record of 204-246 and the Panthers are 212-237-1

The Panthers have been better than the Bears since their inception in 1995.

Edited by Eazy-E
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1