• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My son is 13... turns out he is on the huddle as well.... WTH does that make me, a dinosaur?

TheBigKat

My father passed away at 81 in 2022.  He was an OG Panther fan, and pulled for the Falcons before the Panthers were born.  I miss him so much.  We talked every Sunday before the game, then at halftime, then after the game.

I now have a 4 year old son named Charlie.   The tradition continues.  

• Pie 7
  • Flames 1

35 minutes ago, Doyle said:

My father passed away at 81 in 2022.  He was an OG Panther fan, and pulled for the Falcons before the Panthers were born.  I miss him so much.  We talked every Sunday before the game, then at halftime, then after the game.

I now have a 4 year old son named Charlie.   The tradition continues.  

• Pie 1

17 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I've been in the huddle on and off since I was 18.  I am more than double that age now. 😞

The same, on and off, but I got 10 years on you if you started from the outset. I ghost the place for a while when it gets bad...and man does it get bad from time to time.  Incarnation #4 for me.

• Pie 1