• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh McCown only follows one rookie QB, and only one follows Josh McCown

Saca312

This is the most elaborate and far reaching smokescreen I've ever seen! You damn genius Tepper for orchestrating it so we can get Houston to trade us 12 overall and a 1st next year for #1 and we still get our guy Stroud at 2!

(sarcasm)

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Based on Instagram I do have to say it’s really leaning that Young is the pick. 

Thielen and Chark both follow Young and Young follows them back. I have to think both of these WRs asked which QB the Panthers were drafting before signing.

Thielen does not follow Stroud nor does Stroud follow Thielen. Thielen doesn’t follow any of the other QB prospects nor do they follow him. 

Chark also follows CJ Stroud and Stroud follows him back. 

Terrace Marshall follows CJ Stroud, but Stroud does not follow him back. Marshall does not follow Young nor does Young follow him.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, hepcat said:

Based on Instagram I do have to say it’s really leaning that Young is the pick. 

Thielen and Chark both follow Young and Young follows them back. I have to think both of these WRs asked which QB the Panthers were drafting before signing.

Thielen does not follow Stroud nor does Stroud follow Thielen. Thielen doesn’t follow any of the other QB prospects nor do they follow him. 

Chark also follows CJ Stroud and Stroud follows him back. 

Terrace Marshall follows CJ Stroud, but Stroud does not follow him back. Marshall does not follow Young nor does Young follow him.

amazing stuff 

• 3 weeks later...