• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fifth round pick already signing

Mr. Scot

dude is going to be really fun to watch. probably the most fun i have watching highlight vids of about any player beside BY. 

dude is straight up fierce and he's going to piss a lot of people off. he doesn't just knock people down or take them down, he tears them down. and then he just walks away shaking his head.

• Pie 2

watching the highlights of Robinson is a real treat. He is about 190 lbs of 100 % effort. all 190ish pounds is divided between heart and dog. It is kinda like a steve smith playing safety. It will be interesting to see if it translates to the NFL. If so, we will be hearing " it is ripped out by Robinson" a lot. So fingers crossed.

• Pie 3

43 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

According to the folks on nfl network he was the first rookie from the draft league wide to sign his contract.  Kids not wasting any time. I like it!

Shows his leadership and dedication to getting to work imo I love the mindset most of rookie deals are set very little wiggle room so why not get to it

8 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Jammie got the DAWG in him. I live in Tallahassee y'all, I'm no stranger to this cat. He's finna EAT in this defense, mark my words. 

I hope he gets a legit shot this dude has the heart of a lion (or Panther) 

7 hours ago, Tbe said:

Oh….it wasn’t a slight.

Most new college grads are desperate for money. Especially athletes who couldn’t work in college and didn’t get that NIL money.

I can relate to that. My bank account after college was almost nonexistent.

This guy....for a fifth rounder was a STEAL. 

2 years at FSU: 2x All-ACC, 2nd team All American... FSU DPOY. 

Before transferring to FSU from South Carolina: 2nd Team Freshman All American, Freshman All-SEC 

Before that dude was the Player of the Year in the state of Georgia. 

I think his height/weight made him an afterthought but I think we got one with this pick if he stays healthy. Type of player you don't have to worry about motivation with..and he's already signed...I likes.. 

• Pie 1