• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Meatball opens his mouth again

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lord almighty 😖

Since when are we expected to believe anything this dolt says?  Nebraska fans will learn soon enough about his lack of integrity and sour on him, especially if he does not win early. 

I am so glad we are done with him!

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you believe someone fuged with his kids?   You really believe he is telling the truth?

Probably other kids and yes, even in PRIVATE school.  Kids pick up on their parent's hate pretty quick and Rhule was hated by many here.

2 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Probably other kids and yes, even in PRIVATE school.  Kids pick up on their parent's hate pretty quick and Rhule was hated by many here.

Now wait a second......are you saying that much of the Huddle went to school with Rhule's kids?

That does explain a few things.  I feel like I've just had some sort of epiphany.

At the time, he said his kids were so happy here that they were staying to finish out their school year. 

Doesn't really square with having to watch what your kids went through.

Anyway, I know the team out there in Nebraska has gotten a bunch of personal growth and development by reading up "The Way of the Cornhusker."

• Pie 4

He was the one that decided to worry about the social media team and who could/couldn't do interviews. This particular tweet really shows the lack of context in his words, he basically says nothing. Kinda a round about way of feeling sorry for himself failing in the NFL I guess