• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Bojangles bad now or is it just me

Bojangles  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Bojangles

• Its good
    • Its bad

It's been bad for years now.

Bojangles was my first job in high school. It was pretty good back in the early/mid 2000's.

I get it maybe twice a year now and each visit is underwhelming. It's a tourist spot now sadly. They are pretty dead in my area we have like 5 locations and I rarely see long traffic lines anymore.

• Pie 1

The one by my old house off Gold Hill and 160 in SC was good at times and bad at times. Depending on which staff was there, I could tell whether I was going to be disappointed or not. lol! 

But as I posted in the Bryce contract thread, the one in the American Airlines terminal has always been good for me. 

33 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's been bad for years now.

Bojangles was my first job in high school. It was pretty good back in the early/mid 2000's.

I get it maybe twice a year now and each visit is underwhelming. It's a tourist spot now sadly. They are pretty dead in my area we have like 5 locations and I rarely see long traffic lines anymore.

In the Triangle, the only place that I see with longer lines than BoJangles is Chic-Fil-A. 

If I'm buying fried chicken, I ain't going to KFC, and I ain't going to Smithfield's Chicken & Barbecue; I'm going to BoJangles. Granted, I haven't had Popeyes. Church's Chicken was only OK when I was broke. BoJangles all the way!

Depends on which one you go to and who is working that day. Bojangles is the most hit or miss fast food I’ve ever had. Can be completely orgasmic or have you eating a few bites and tossing it. Fries can be caked in seasoning to where it is inedible or no seasoning at all. Fries can also be hard as a rock or perfectly warm and soft yet slightly crispy. Chicken can be tough and chewy or warm with juices flowing out. When it’s great, it’s the best fast food you can get. Never know what to expect. It’s the bojangles lottery.

11 minutes ago, top dawg said:

In the Triangle, the only place that I see with longer lines than BoJangles is Chic-Fil-A. 

If I'm buying fried chicken, I ain't going to KFC, and I ain't going to Smithfield's Chicken & Barbecue; I'm going to BoJangles. Granted, I haven't had Popeyes. Church's Chicken was only OK when I was broke. BoJangles all the way!

I use to fry their chicken in high school. We use to marinate them and store them in black tub buckets. Sometimes people would forget to put the date and that leads to old fried chicken which could affect the taste of the chicken.

Ever since then I have never ordered Bojangles fried chicken. Was never a big fan before the chicken was never crispy enough for me. I like my chicken crunchy. 

2 hours ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

The one by my old house off Gold Hill and 160 in SC was good at times and bad at times. Depending on which staff was there, I could tell whether I was going to be disappointed or not. lol! 

But as I posted in the Bryce contract thread, the one in the American Airlines terminal has always been good for me. 

This is the one I go to when my wife wants some of that greasy crap. Staffing issues of course. That grease makes me a little queasy at times.

• Beer 1