• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp Day 2

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, PantherMan89 said:

I know it’s only day 2 and maybe I’ve missed it but I haven’t seen any mentions of Corral yet. 

He got like 3 good reps yesterday, didn't hear anything about today, but Daltons thrown 3 picks already in two days/maybe 10 reps

6 minutes ago, csx said:

A conundrum for people who never played sports. 

The only thing we can really take from camp is performance against known commodities. If a new guy is having success against a proven vet, we can know that's a good thing. Other than that? Two guys struggling to make a roster going up against each other? Two young guys? We just can't take much from it. There's not enough known information. It has nothing to do with personal experience playing sports.

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The conundrum of camp. Is this player/unit really good or does that other player/unit just suck? 

Up until now the offense was having its way with the defense.  I'm glad to see the defense stepping up. The real tell will be when the pads go on. I expect the defense to have the edge for awhile.  I want to know if this defense can stop the run most of all. I think we will eventually see the offense with the slight edge by the end camp...I hope.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Stingray3030 said:

The man has been a clear WR1 when he is on the field - only question is health.  If TMJ and Mingo are even just decent and Chark is healthy this offense is gonna be productive.  People are sleepin on us waaaaaay too much.

Don’t sleep on Thielen.

• Pie 4

I may be in minority but glad to see CJ and the defense playing well and challenging Bryce.  Mistakes happen and the sooner we can get used to the fact that a QB will throw INTs once in a while the better. I feel like trolls are looking for even the smallest reason to throw shade on Bryce.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, NAS said:

I feel like trolls are looking for even the smallest reason to throw shade on Bryce.

rookie QB? 2nd day of NFL training camp? Throwing to dudes he essentially just met? 

Remember The TItans - Perfection GIF | Gfycat

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2