• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To those who wanted us to hire Sean Payton...

Mr. Scot

He has the most punchable face. Always has that smirk. He’s a big douche, an overrated coach all around pri**. We don’t need to look too hard for reasons to pull against the Broncos. Between the Super Bowl loss(yes I still hold a grudge), Russell Wilson as their QB, who also has a punchable face, to this clown as their coach. 3 good reasons to me.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, ladypanther said:

But going out of your way to trash other teams and coaches?? Just makes him look bad. What do you accomplish by putting other people down? 1)-you prove you are a jerk. 

Usually talk like this comes back to bite the people who say it. He’s just laying out bulletin board motivational material for his opponents. 

13 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Several wanted Sean Peyton

All things equal I was ok with it since he was a massive upgrade over the previous fool of a head coach but hiring him also cost multiple high draft assets to a divisional rival which should have been a non starter from the get go 

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

Usually talk like this comes back to bite the people who say it. He’s just laying out bulletin board motivational material for his opponents. 

All things equal I was ok with it since he was a massive upgrade over the previous fool of a head coach but hiring him also cost multiple high draft assets to a divisional rival which should have been a non starter from the get go 

After Matt Rhule I would have taken him in Carolina in a second.  I guarantee his acting like a dick running up the score on a beaten opponent with his Zoolander facial expression pacing the sidelines would have been a lot more charming if he was wearing process blue while doing it.

That said, in the real world, yeah fug sending multiple high picks to the Saints for him.  I'm much happier with where the chips fell for the Panthers.

18 hours ago, CRA said:

I assume Payton knows he only has a shot at a wildcard and knows the Jets are probably the favorite to snatch one.   I'd put my money on NY over Denver to get one. 

Me, I'm hoping for a tie that leaves them both on the outside looking in.

Can't stand Sean Payton, can't stand Aaron Rogers. 

We dodged some bullets this off season.

18 hours ago, ladypanther said:

We've known for a long time that he is a classless dick. He just can't help not proving it over and over.  He is going to make me be a Roger's fan week 4.  That is no small feat.

I couldn't agree more.  He's a piece of sorry is all I can say.  I wouldn't give him the thought of having a dick.