• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Terrance Marshall JAG?

DennisM1

4 hours ago, DennisM1 said:

We were hoping he would step up this year in his 3rd year after what he showed at the end of last year.. but I'm not hearing ANYTHING about him in camp can't be a good sign can it? Is it time to move on from hoping he can be an impactful player for us?

Camp just started. He has a load of potential so I would just be patient and see how things go the rest of the way in camp and preseason.

4 hours ago, DennisM1 said:

It's been 3 years lol first it was Joe Brady then it was the QB what's the excuse gonna be this year?

Some players take time--most WRs take more than a year.  If you think coaching changes, OCs, QBs, have no impact on a player's development it tells me you never played the game or attempted to understand what it is like to learn and develop on a high level.  If you are looking for instant gratification, gets some Jergens and paper towels and find yourself a dark corner.   If not, thank the manager at McDonalds for the free wi-fi and keep pounding on your second-hand laptop like some NFL expert. 

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Op is a troll, try not to feed it.

I actually didn't know that because I was so confused like dam has he even played with a QB who's QBR isn't bottom five of the league yet? This is such a crazy thing to say after two practices but it makes sense now I needed more insight into why you would say that and I got it now.

• 1 month later...

Whether or not OP was a troll, I agreed with him and it seems as though we were right. Two games where we fell behind and he’s managed 2 catches for 23 yards. He’s on pace for 17-196 and he seems to be our WR4 now. He was drafted just before the #1 and #19 ranked Centers we desperately needed at the time. Bozeman is ranked #17 and has been fine, but passing up arguably the best C in the league when our OL was shut was horrible. Ugh, there were a bunch of us wanting OL like crazy that draft. KC road 2 OL we should have taken to a SB win.

OK, enough whining by me, just wondering if people still feel like he’s got loads of potential. I’m still down on him and hope Chark stays healthy so we can evaluate him and hope Mingo gets all the WR3 reps so we can see what he’s got.

• Pie 1