• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Henderson

NAS

Was watching a video break down of CJ it showed he wasn't as bad as he looked most times, just when he do get beat it's a big play and looks really bad.

Pretty much if he was close and can bump and just read the WR he is good, but when he play off of 10yrs or more he looks at the QB to long and will lose him WR then end up getting beat.

Hope the new staff can work on it and he becomes more consistent because he can make plays.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm really hoping he steps it up this year but I'm not holding my breath.

He had wilks as a DB Coach last year and did not improve, so I don't know if this staff will be able to unlock his potential either.

Then again, the scheme could be a better fit, but we'll see.

I think the addition of DeAngelo Hall could make a difference for some of these guys. Having a guy who not that long ago was doing what they're doing could resonate with some of them. That said, I remember when they were announcing coaching hires, I kept hoping to hear Mike Minter's name. I think he'd be a great DB coach and maybe DC at some point. It's possible someone reached out to him and he's just happy to be at Campbell.

I've been in his corner for all of his time here, he seemed to play "ok" most of the games....then have 2-3 super bad plays(TDs, 50 yarders).

talent is/has been there, for some it takes longer to reach.....plus it helps he doesn't have a 2024 salary..... panthers need him too given horn and jackson has an injury history. has cheap too, 3 million is pennies, and 3rd on depth.
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Now that Mr. Meatball and Co are gone, it's become painfully obvious, even moreso than it already was, how under qualified that entire staff was as a unit. 

Only decent coach rhule brought with him was phil snow, everyone else was either too young or bad. plus snow is retired as well.