• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuesday Practice Thread 8/1/23

Ricky Spanish

11 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

image.png.8c342cf3c9b64cc4699e58ec6fc870d3.png

Confused Thinking GIF

Yeah I went through the exact same investigative thought process lol.  Cause I guess some will argue that "concern" is more of a precursor to "worry", where "concern" really just means you're paying consideration towards something, but that's a pretty fringe way to define it whereas in 99.9% of cases they're used interchangeably.

We're always going to have a "chick little" section on the huddle that press the panic button way too early. I can't say it's surprising considering the horrors we're been through since Cam's shoulder injury. How many Sunday's have the Panthers ruined with mismanagement? Some people are a little jumpy.

Interceptions were always going to be in the cards with a young QB. The question is the mental make up and ability to bounce back and tune out the mistakes. So far from what I can tell Bryce has that trait. Just have to let him develop and take his lumps that all rooks experience along the way.

• Pie 2

47 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Saying something is concerning means I am not worried about it. 

39 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You can be concerned without being worried. I am done talking about this. It is apparent some on the board just want to be an ass. (Not you)

36 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

image.png.8c342cf3c9b64cc4699e58ec6fc870d3.png

Confused Thinking GIF

image.gif.251a59e75bc0cb36689c073b55b21c13.gif

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Is there any intel, any comment or anything at all about Matt Corral and how he is looking, reps etc? 

On youtube guys were saying he's only getting 2 or 3 reps, I guess they're just gonna throw him out there in preseason raw again. Maybe he'll get more work next week leading up to that Jets game. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

All the picks Bryce is throwing is concerning. Needs to get that out of his system. 
But it is encouraging to see the offense play well for the most part

Can't say for the one today, but all the other ones have been some type of miscommunication. They're working it out, which is pretty normal to be honest.