• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Scott Fitterer

FuFuLamePoo

This has nothing to do with the Bryce trade which I'm still fine with. Let's go through the list:

• Jaycee Horn - always hurt
  • Terrace Marshall - can't be bothered enough to even try finishing a route, also always hurt
  • Tremble -useless
  • Corrall - out of the league already

These are only the day two picks, not a single day 3 pick he's made has made any sort of impact either. Let's keep going though.

• Traded a day two pick for CJ Henderson.
  • Signed Miles Sanders who's fumble changed the entire game today.
  • Is playing hardball with by far the best player on the team after turning down a lucrative trade package to move him.

Again I'm still fine with the Bryce trade as I obviously think he's someone we can build the future of our franchise around. But he's made multiple other high leverage moves/picks that have been nothing short of disastrous so far. Without serious turnaround/growth from this roster he should absolutely get canned come January.

• Pie 18
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 19

23 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

This has nothing to do with the Bryce trade which I'm still fine with. Let's go through the list:

• Jaycee Horn - always hurt
  • Terrace Marshall - can't be bothered enough to even try finishing a route, also always hurt
  • Tremble -useless
  • Corrall - out of the league already

These are only the day two picks, not a single day 3 pick he's made has made any sort of impact either. Let's keep going though.

• Traded a day two pick for CJ Henderson.
  • Signed Miles Sanders who's fumble changed the entire game today.
  • Is playing hardball with by far the best player on the team after turning down a lucrative trade package to move him.

Again I'm still fine with the Bryce trade as I obviously think he's someone we can build the future of our franchise around. But he's made multiple other high leverage moves/picks that have been nothing short of disastrous so far. Without serious turnaround/growth from this roster he should absolutely get canned come January.

All happened under the Rhule administration.  I'll wait for judgement until after year two of the Reich era.

• Pie 1