• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers MNF thread

Zod

So I did the free trial for Madden and started messing around with our uniform combos and noticed instantly the white socks and white shoes looked better than any other white uniform combo we got and wondered why we’d never used em

well they’re doing them tonight 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Might not be around much for tonight's game.

Lady Cowboy Fan had another surgery last Thursday, and she's having some pain in the area where it was done. She's been trying to tough through it but it finally got bad enough that she's decided to go to the ER.

Obviously this takes precedence over football. I might be back if everything is okay but right now we don't know.

Prayers appreciated 

Sending prayers your way. Hopefully they will get her comfortable where she can get back to recovering. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Martin said:

I mean, our 1, 2and 4 round picks are starting. But let’s focus on the 3 rounder that doesn’t…

You can't ignore the fact in Fitt's third year as GM after multiple trades and draft picks his defense is being kept upright by two Hurney picks and his secondary is held together with tape and bubble gum.

Edited by frankw