• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

After 2 bad games. Short week traveling to west coast in one of the more hostile environments yeah I could see them giving him a week off 

This is what I was thinking. If the ankle is legit dinged it's a good excuse to give him an opportunity to step back and not set him up for another failure going on the road to Seattle on a short week. The real entertainment begins if Dalton actually plays surprisingly well.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This is what I was thinking. If the ankle is legit dinged it's a good excuse to give him an opportunity to step back and not set him up for another failure going on the road to Seattle on a short week. The real entertainment begins if Dalton actually plays surprisingly well.

And he will.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, CRA said:

Checking in!  Conspiracy time. Frank is his lab of predictable play calling cooking up another genius idea. 

What if we just use this ankle as the excuse to give our drowning rookie QB a breather out of my horrific offense.  I mean, we can't just say that.   They will never figure it out. 

I mean, Bryce out there being clowned for lining up behind a guard and being the worst QB in the NFL.  Frank probably doing the right thing.  

or maybe he is legitimately hurt.  But it sure does feel like the current trajectory of keeping him in after the last 2 weeks seems like a bad plan to build up the kid.  What we are doing isn't' working....and next up is a road game at the deafening Seattle.   It projects at least for it to go even worse for Young this week.  Tough tough place to keep things on schedule there for even a vet. 

Like most conspiracy theories, this one makes little to no sense.

You don't think Frank Reich realizes that if Bryce fails his career as a head coach is over? What would be the point of trying to hide him like this when even a playoff berth with Andy Dalton at QB wouldn't save Reich in the long run if Bryce ends up being a bust.

Just now, Jay Roosevelt said:

Like most conspiracy theories, this one makes little to no sense.

You don't think Frank Reich realizes that if Bryce fails his career as a head coach is over? What would be the point of trying to hide him like this when even a playoff berth with Andy Dalton at QB wouldn't save Reich in the long run if Bryce ends up being a bust.

They still think they can make playoffs