• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce DNP in practice 9-20-23

Samppson

12 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Like most conspiracy theories, this one makes little to no sense.

You don't think Frank Reich realizes that if Bryce fails his career as a head coach is over? What would be the point of trying to hide him like this when even a playoff berth with Andy Dalton at QB wouldn't save Reich in the long run if Bryce ends up being a bust.

You win first and figure everything else out later.  If he wins, he saves his job, regardless of what happens with Bryce.  And this also affords Bryce a soft landing versus being benched.  I don't think there's any conspiracy about it... think it's pretty clear what is happening.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

everyone complaining about his play but we are forgetting he wont even last a full season because the dude is like 190 5'9.... someone hold me I'm scared we drafted a bust...

It's wild we've only made it through 8 quarters of football and the pre-draft concerns so many folks wanted to dismiss are front and center as the elephant in the room. Just because folks have years of football knowledge doesn't mean they'll get the call right. There's plenty of time left but it's starting out about as worse as it possibly could.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2