• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Smithers said:

Any chance of points disappeared with Frank calling an Andy Dalton outside QB sweep with 25 seconds on the clock.  My teenage daughter knows how bad of a call that is.  

That one play tells me al I need to know about where Reich's head is at, which is up his ass.

• Pie 4

Just now, Navy_football said:

Nah. I'll never research someone's posts. It ain't ever THAT serious. Just tell me what you said about Bryce and we'll go from there. 

I said he’s not performing as well as CJ. I never said he’s a bust. I never said he doesn’t belong in the NFL. I’ve also suggested maybe taking some things off his plate would let him play free and that this time off the field could help him reset. 

I’ve also said you can’t use receivers as an excuse for Bryce while looking at what CJ is doing with guys who are as bad or worse than ours before the season started and see him not struggle like Bryce has. 

But going forward I’d appreciate it if you could just use my actual quotes when replying to me instead of making poo up and then saying “just tell me what you wrote”. Please argue in good faith. 

• Beer 1