• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers actively shopping for a WR

ncfan

of course we need help at the WR position .but is it the timing right to make a move like this with an incomptent GM of a team that is winless so far?

moreover you normally see teams tis time of year that are in WIN now mode make these type of moves due to either injuries 'or believe that they are actually just only that one player away  from making yhe playoffs & not just the opposite as with the case in Carolina who has holes to fill everywhere on both sides of the ball  & yes might I add a rookie Qb..

but no no here we go against the grain of logic once again because of who & what Scott Fitterer incomptency saying well only this time if we had a WR  &  just like before the draft it was a QB &  then before that it was an offensive minded coach

but no can't you SEE that the ONLY way to fix this entire mess or let's say begin to fix it is NOT with the acquisition of Tee Higgins or even let's say Justin Jefferson himself whom just Ilke the Panthers is WHAT  on a winless team himself. but instead no a GM who knows what the fug they are doing...just sayng

Edited by bandu

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's almost like including your only proven WR in the trade package to move up to get your QB was a bad idea.

Edge, and DL still more valuable than WR, it's easier to replace Dj than Brown, or Burns. 

It sucked but they wouldn't take an additional future 1st.

Update Tee Higgins has a fractured rib and the Bengals are 1-3.

Burrow isn't right they might shut him down if they lose again next week. Higgins will likely be traded before the deadline. They can't afford him. Will likely trade him for cheap.

Maybe we can get him for a 3rd pick?

honestly 5th for claypool and bears 7th..... i mean his value is at its lowest and where else can you get a young potential 1-2 type of WR. you to out bid others.....fyi even for trash..

I totally get his issues and the reason pitt traded him, but panthers are black drunk at a waffle house parking lot type of levels..

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Jamarr Chase isn’t happy. I loved him coming out of college. Let’s go for him. 

I wonder if Burrow taking money the team knows will prevent them staying together is a cause for their rough start. 

Edited by ECHornet