• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper is the worst owner in the NFL?

Zod

51 minutes ago, mwa78 said:

That doesn’t even make sense. Sounds like something a 10 year old would say. About as original as your initial post on this thread. Any success/traffic this website currently has is in spite of you. That is obvious to everyone who frequents this site.

Are you as bad at your other job as you are running the site? I’d bet good money that you are. Loser…..

So leave 

don’t frequent the site 
this site wouldn’t exist without Zod

• Poo 1

I struggle to even call this husk of a team the "Panthers". It's really not the same team, everything feels so detached and foreign. I never thought I'd miss Richardson but damn, i'd rather be owned by a local Southern figure that cares about the area and that actually does things with and appreciates the fanbase instead of blatantly meddling in football ops 100x over than this travesty currently.   I propose we call them the Carolina Teppers moving forward, I think it's more fitting at this point than the Panthers moniker. The Teppers are a complete affront to everything the Carolina Panthers used to stand for, the antithesis of Keep Pounding. It makes me sick to see something I used to care about so dearly bought out and relegated to cellar dwellar status. One final assfuging from the good old NFL, I suppose. Add it to the pile, doubt we'll ever be recovering from this one though. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, beo said:

I struggle to even call this husk of a team the "Panthers". It's really not the same team, everything feels so detached and foreign. I never thought I'd miss Richardson but damn, i'd rather be owned by a local Southern figure that cares about the area and that actually does things with and appreciates the fanbase instead of blatantly meddling in football ops 100x over than this travesty currently.   I propose we call them the Carolina Teppers moving forward, I think it's more fitting at this point than the Panthers moniker. The Teppers are a complete affront to everything the Carolina Panthers used to stand for, the antithesis of Keep Pounding. It makes me sick to see something I used to care about so dearly bought out and relegated to cellar dwellar status. One final assfuging from the good old NFL, I suppose. Add it to the pile, doubt we'll ever be recovering from this one though. 

I didn’t watch today, just drove home from a trip, took a nap and will enjoy my day regardless. It’s like they don’t exist anymore, and I’m better off operating that way. 

• Beer 3
  • Flames 1

29 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I didn’t watch today, just drove home from a trip, took a nap and will enjoy my day regardless. It’s like they don’t exist anymore, and I’m better off operating that way. 

Exact same dude, I just check the score and browse the huddle a bit after games for the most part these days. I missed 1 game from the day I first became a fan up to 2018, I'd have never even considered missing games up till recent years. 

Tepper is a fuggin slimeball. This is what I feared when Ben Navarro's name was out as a candidate. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING he has done since coming here has been a failure. His ego and meddling has fugged this franchise so hard. I hope his soccer team stumbles hard too (which I've heard it has). Makes you really miss JR.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2