• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

11 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'm just hoping Tepper doesn't overreact to DJ going off tonight and makes a stupid trade next week because of it.

He needs to just realize that we're not a good team right now and we probably won't be for a few years.  Stop trading away future assets, trade players like Burns for picks and build up this team the right way.

Basically what we should have done instead of trading it all away to get Bryce.  Should have kept CMC, kept Moore, kept the rest of our picks and figured out QB another way, we'd be a much better team right now and in the future.

But we didn't do that and it can't be fixed with one move or even in one offseason, we just need to do it right.

Andy's probably our best qb since Cam and he's benched lol

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I still think Darnold was our best QB since Cam, but was submarined by horrible coaching.

That Shannahan was wiling to keep him around as his backup while shipping out Lance for peanuts, tells me he's better than he showed for us. 

5 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I still think Darnold was our best QB since Cam, but was submarined by horrible coaching.

That Shannahan was wiling to keep him around as his backup while shipping out Lance for peanuts, tells me he's better than he showed for us. 

Besides Robbie chosen aka chosen anderson what player hasn’t been better after leaving this dumpster fire?

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can I interest you in a history where a lot of Carolina fans on this very forum actually thought that Dalton was better than Cam at times? In fact, they looked at Dalton and compared him to Cam in the same fashion that Stroud and AR are being compared to Bryce. Better pure passer and all that.

Weird but true.

Edited by BrisbanePanther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1