• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick question?

Zod

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

depends. 

is Tepper hiring someone to help or is he still hiring people with his wife and customer service rep?

bc it really doesn’t matter so long as completely unqualified people are making the decisions

To be fair, do we trust the Teppers to hire the person who could help with football operations?

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Wundrbread33 said:

To be fair, do we trust the Teppers to hire the person who could help with football operations?

a concern but he has the money to find the minds 

the main problem imo would be refraining from the urge to meddle, and let them do what they want, especially when it’s not something Tepper agrees with

rational people see being disagreed with after 6 years of calling shots creating the worse team in the league as valid. but Tepper is a path make and smarter than everyone else

and what if there is success this route? what can Tepper claim at that point? Nothing. He won’t be happy with that

Edited by onmyown

This team might have the logo of the team I’ve loved but this isn’t the Panthers.

Whatever this is, is an ass that hasn’t seen a shower in a few months. 

We’ve been playing the “band-aid” game for a few years now and then giving the max haul for the wrong QB. 

only way to revive this is a full house cleaning, do whatever needs to be done to get Ben Johnson and a GM that buys into his vision. 

All new coaching staff? This staff was supposed to be the greatest staff ever assembled… a thousand years of experience. 

At this point I don’t know what to think. The owner is a mess, the front office is a mess except for a couple people, our roster except for a couple people is a mess. 

Mr. Tepper, it’s time to take you and your wife out of all football decisions, you need to hire a football committee to hire the next GM and coach. Every decision you have made has blown up in your face. No learned nothing from your time in Pittsburgh. Does the Steelers made decisions the way you have? It’s time to sit back and let the football people run the team.

if not, the Panthers will be the worst franchise in all pro sports.

For me, I am a day 1 Panther fan and I have seen a lot of bad Panthers teams, but this team scares me, coaches are playing not to win. If there is a plan PLEASE LET US KNOW SOMETHING and help us understand so we don’t give up (a lot have already)