• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Presser

Cdparr7

59 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Blamed the second INT on Mingo for not running his route at the right depth which is something I’ve said a few times is a massive issue of Mingo’s. So why on earth is TMJ sitting on the bench while Mingo is running around like a chicken with its head cutoff 

That can’t be right, that corner was playing, cover two and left Thomas to squeeze the WR. For that to be the case, Mingo was like way way off. This feels like a throw that shouldn’t be made. 

I hope everyone who’s losing it on Frank realizes that this is all Tepper. It’s also becoming more and more obvious Bryce was Teppers pick and is being coddled/shielded.

It won’t matter who we bring in to coach or manage this team until Tepper removes himself from all football operations.

The only reason we had a sliver of success under Wilks is because he went against everything Tepper has been asking for / wanting. Tepper has been adamant about wanting a new school offensive approach and Wilks was the polar opposite. Even during the hiring process, any time Wilks was mentioned to Tepper you could tell he was never being seriously considered.

It’s Tepper’s way or the highway.

• Pie 5

52 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Never hire a coach right after he's been let go. Let them have a year off to think about what happened and how they can fix it for their next bosses. 

But, here we are. I hope he can fix this airplane while we're still in the air. If he can't, there's going to be a terrible landing for us all.

I've been on the ground all along, my friend.

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

how and what could this possibly even mean? I refuse to believe Frank can just forget a player exists

HE LEGIT FORGOT THIELEN WASNT IN THE GAME N CALLED THE ONE PLAY ONLY THIELEN COULD RUN...let that sink in

no wonder for the 0sec play clock, Young has to tell him who's on and off the field first..

He forgot we had LS,

Still doesn't know Smith-Marsette is on the team because I don't believe he even pays attention to the special teams. 

Edited by Bluetooth

34 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I wonder if reich will just quit if tepper over rules him and makes changes

Those are the worst type of jobs when you got a boss just hovering over you the whole time telling you what to do. Big reason I switched careers few years ago. 

8 minutes ago, countryboi said:

That can’t be right, that corner was playing, cover two and left Thomas to squeeze the WR. For that to be the case, Mingo was like way way off. This feels like a throw that shouldn’t be made. 

I agree this HAS to be on Bryce. I just re watched the play. Thomas ran his route at 5 yards and Mingo 15 and both were pretty spot on yards wise.