• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Personal Side (for those interested)

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Does seem like a lot of people have been leaving. Unfortunately years of being bad will do that. 
If the Panthers are ever good again I have a feeling this place will pick up, if it isn’t dead by then. 
Wish I could have been here during the hay day. 
But it is what it is. 

Look at the stands. Notice the lack of Panthers gear folks are wearing when you're out and about. Tepper is killing this fanbase with his product.

If we banned people for being negative there would be about five posters left.

• Pie 2

Scot...the huddle is a toxic place and some mods think they are in the 3rd Reich...no offence Frank. Prolly why im on my 3rd alias...Thoroughly enjoyed your posts over the years especially your analysis of all things...you have a brilliant logical mind. (Hey! Maybe you should be prez over this organization)  I wish you and Lady the best in the future. There is much more to life than teppers (im not even gonna capitalize his last shty name) panthers...Good luck! dip in when  you can.

44 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Wtf is going on. I actually find Mr. Scot likeable all of a sudden. 

That's because all the incessant whining and bitching about bryce young has taken over the board. It's really hard to post on here when there are people vomiting in every thread about how big of a bust he is after 4 games like they are happy he's bad. 

This isn't to one particular person but if the shoe fits

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

34 minutes ago, frankw said:

Condolences for your loss.

Seems like dialogue here is too heavy for some. At the end of the day it is only words on a screen. And the state of the team since our new owner tookover has created what seems like a constant downward spiral. The discourse as a result has and will continue to be contentious at best at times. It sucks but that's the predicament and it isn't going to change relatively soon. If anything on his board has anyone here questioning what they're actually doing in life then I wish them the best of luck going forward and finding peace.

Seriously. This is a message board lol. If anything on a message board has you questioning anything IRL then it’s probably time to step away 

• Beer 1

Sorry to see Scot and Jon Snow leave, but don't blame them.   But I'm checking out too.  This place is not for us optimists/realists interested in constructive conversation.  

I may check in later in the season when the Panthers start putting some wins on the board to see if reason has been restored.  I expect 5-6 wins in November/December.  Until then, the impatient whiners posting and running things in here can continue to revel in their misery.

36 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Look at the stands. Notice the lack of Panthers gear folks are wearing when you're out and about. Tepper is killing this fanbase with his product.

If we banned people for being negative there would be about five posters left.

Just wanna say that I appreciate the approach y'all take to moderation. I know you only ever receive complaints and calls to ban and accusations of bias and all that, but I personally love how light and relatively uncensored the moderation is here; if anything I'd call for even less lol. If this place just became another super sanitized forum like the Reddit is, i'd probably have left years ago and I feel like I'm not alone in that respect. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, beo said:

Just wanna say that I appreciate the approach y'all take to moderation. I know you only ever receive complaints and calls to ban and accusations of bias and all that, but I personally love how light and relatively uncensored the moderation is here; if anything I'd call for even less lol. If this place just became another super sanitized forum like the Reddit is, i'd probably have left years ago and I feel like I'm not alone in that respect. 

Thanks. We really try to let people speak their minds. We don't censor any football opinions. Pretty much the only things that get hands smacked around here are over the top or constant personal attacks or personal bickering and getting political. Other than that, pretty much have at it. And hell, even then if you want you can go to the TB and do all the personal attacking and political nonsense you want. Pretty much the only thing that is out of bounds over there is doxxing, blatant racism, and death threats. Seriously. 😂

• Pie 2