• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy what you can do with AI now

RelaxImaPro

1 hour ago, RelaxImaPro said:

We win that game nine times out of ten.  We picked a bad day to have a bad day.

I almost gave up following or watching ever again.  That hurt so bad.  I know it's just football, but I will never get over that loss/robbery.  It was ours and it was stolen from us.

• The D 1

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It seemed to all start with these social media filters. I see a lot of those pics and I'm just like "how in the hell do these people think that looks good?" It's so obviously fake and not in a good way. Are people's self esteem just that shattered that they perceive a bad filtered version of themselves as an improvement over the actual self? It's honestly just sad IMO.

Just watch Survivor. I thought their casting had changed recently to cast train wrecks for the ratings. Now, I’m thinking that’s just how it is now. They ousted a nerd (not derogatory, I watch Survivor and Sci-fi/fantasy), who loved Survivor. Dude said he was good at puzzles and he was terrible. His physical ability was 0.0 and he made it to week 2 because a therapist couldn’t hack it on day 1. It is sad to watch.

8 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Cotchery caught it. That was the turning point of that game. If they ruled that a catch we would haven’t lost so much momentum and eventually all of it. 

Tolbert with the extremely weird, almost intentional looking fumble at the only point of the first half when the offense was getting momentum was the most crucial moment to me.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

The refs rigged the game for Manning’s retirement party. I was terrified of that match up the two weeks before because I knew the league wouldn’t let us compete fairly.

I knew we were fugged as soon as I saw that Clete Blakeman's crew was reffing it. In case people forgot, the Broncos were a perfect 5-0 in games refereed by Blakeman before that superbowl. And to make matters worse, he also grew up a Broncos fan. That superbowl was rigged from the start.

• Pie 1

Gonna keep saying it. NFL wasn’t going to let their golden boy retire with a L in the superbowl. They aren’t that stupid.

Also human race is stupid. Playing around with AI like it’s a toy. That crap is going to be weaponized at same point and it’s going to be terminator but in reality.

• Pie 2