• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official GameDay Thread

Zod

5 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I just don’t understand Reich. Fake punt at midfield on 4th and 8, but then go for a FG on 4th and 2 in/near the redzone with 3 TOs in your pocket? Please explain this decision making to me. 

Wanted to make sure we got some points out of it since they get the ball to start the third.

Unfortunately, we didn't.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Until I see it, I'm still out.  

I mean, Tua doesn't have a strong arm either, but he can drop a pass in the bucket at 40 yards.  Bryce hasn't been close on any I recall him attempting.

Marshall quit on a route week 1 that Bryce put on the money.

But still, he needs to connect on a few this year

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Until I see it, I'm still out.  

I mean, Tua doesn't have a strong arm either, but he can drop a pass in the bucket at 40 yards.  Bryce hasn't been close on any I recall him attempting.

I’ve said it since week 1 his passes just float and seem really slow, he looked good between the numbers today but we got to figure out the entire field.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bryce is looking better but the lack of a viable deep ball is still a big concern.

I think it’s just a rythm thing.

when he’s only attempting 1-2 a game if that.

need to take a few more shots.  If the OL is struggling that bad.  Playaction and roll him out.

8 minutes ago, Loyalty4Life said:

I do not trust Bryce's eyes when he changes the play at the line.  Change the protection, yeah but run the play called or have 1 choice to switch too.

Allowing him to run the offense like a 4 year QB was a large part of the problem in our previous games.  We didn't dumb down the playbook.  We cut down on how much Bryce was doing for and responsible for at the line.

Growing pains.

Another way of looking at it is giving him the experience to get up to speed sooner. You lose as a team but at least they are trying not to hinder a young man who they believe can handle things.

I totally agree though, growing pains. The fans are just tired.