• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich handing over playcalling to Brown

UNCrules2187

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

This better work out or it’s going to hurt Browns stock. I’m excited to see some changes so this is welcome news to me. 

If Brown is as talented as advertised he should make this look instantly better. I mean the bar is pretty damn low…

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

fug Frank.  Dumbass.  I was holding onto hope that he already had and we just didn't know it, so that way we knew his whole fuging system was just broken and we did all we could do.  But you mean to tell me this dude ran the whole fuging season into the ground being a fuging stubborn idiot and THEN you're gonna let Bronw call plays after you blew our season to.fuging poo.  fug you, Frank.

This here is how I feel too. Stubborn bastard tanked our season to prove something. He sure proved he is an idiot and incapable of being our HC. 

This is one step closer to him being gone. 

Edited by 33inNC

19 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

fug Frank.  Dumbass.  I was holding onto hope that he already had and we just didn't know it, so that way we knew his whole fuging system was just broken and we did all we could do.  But you mean to tell me this dude ran the whole fuging season into the ground being a fuging stubborn idiot and THEN you're gonna let Bronw call plays after you blew our season to.fuging poo.  fug you, Frank.

Too early to take the blame himself.. now OC has half a season to work with and if it doesn't work, he was managing it just long enough for Frank to put it all on him and fire him to save face at the end of the season. Another delay tactic to try and avoid the pending reality of Frank being axed.