• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chinn to miss 4 weeks

mrcompletely11

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

It seemed we were going to trade him.

Deadline is 13 days away. 

Can you trade an injured player?  If not this screwed us as he is hitting FA anyways at the end of the year.

You can now since it is just a four week minimum. I do not know if they can come off IR as soon as traded.

Man, it sure seems like we are pulling our Hurney’s magic trick to stay off the hot seat with all of the IR moves.

50 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, you got a legit injury? You might try to play through it to help your team make a run.   That's probably not smart but you see it often.  Your team is 0-6 with no realistic outcome of doing anything? Playing through injury just isn't worth the risk. 

I am not advocating playing through a injury when it is not safe. I think more to the point, that it is a sign of waving the white flag on a season is when the IR list starts to grow. It makes the medicine go down a little easier at the end of the year when the team points to all the injuries suffered and an IR list far into the double figures.

Edited by UnluckyforSome

24 minutes ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I am not advocating playing through a injury when it is not safe. I think more to the point, that it is a sign of waving the white flag on a season is when the IR list starts to grow. It makes the medicine go down a little easier at the end of the year when the team points to all the injuries suffered and an IR list far into the double figures.

Really though, I have never seen a Panthers team have so many key players go down this early in the season.  I swear this team is cursed.  Probably should not have chosen a black cat as our mascot. 

• Beer 1