• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Many of You Would Actually Want a Trade for a WR

Hoenheim

Trade draft picks for a wr???  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade multiple picks for a wr?

• Yes
    • No

If you trade your best WR in order to draft a QB and then 6 games in are already trying to trade for someone to replace the WR you traded, you deserve to be fired.

Unfortunately, Tepper more than likely had the final say on making that trade and it doesn’t look like he is going to remove himself from making football decisions any time soon. 

Even if Fitts were to be fired, who ever replaces him is going to be handcuffed to Tepper so I don’t know how much would actually change.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

If you trade your best WR in order to draft a QB and then 6 games in are already trying to trade for someone to replace the WR you traded, you deserve to be fired.

Unfortunately, Tepper more than likely had the final say on making that trade and it doesn’t look like he is going to remove himself from making football decisions any time soon. 

Even if Fitts were to be fired, who ever replaces him is going to be handcuffed to Tepper so I don’t know how much would actually change.

It really is mind boggling IMO that we decided to trade DJ rather than include Brown in the trade. Unless you're Aaron Donald, DTs are a dime a dozen. DJ was on a great contract for a WR1 too. I think the offense would look much better with DJ and Thielen as legit receiving threats.

2 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

It really is mind boggling IMO that we decided to trade DJ rather than include Brown in the trade. Unless you're Aaron Donald, DTs are a dime a dozen. DJ was on a great contract for a WR1 too. I think the offense would look much better with DJ and Thielen as legit receiving threats.

After QB, DT is the position that is most fiercely recruited in College.

A good DT absolutely changes your defence. So does a bad one.

Depends on who it is + cost + contract

If you are able to pry a young #1 WR from a team and can guarantee they will be here for multiple years why not? Cost would be the big concern, you aren't getting a young #1 without paying out the ass. 

The only scenario I would even think likely is Justin Jefferson from the Vikings after Addison is showing a lot of potential. Pipe dream. 

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

After QB, DT is the position that is most fiercely recruited in College.

A good DT absolutely changes your defence. So does a bad one.

I'm a big bowl of meh on Brown. He's fine, solid even. In hindsight, of the three that Chicago asked for, he's the one I would've been least upset about parting with.

17 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

What’s mind boggling is turning down that offer for Burns and not being able to extend him. Those picks were slated to be better than ours (Rams finished worse and started a fire sale) so we should have been able to parlay that into keeping Moore and still having our 2024 first and the Rams 2025 first. We’d be our Burns but with the $30M a year savings we could sign someone like Floyd and the top FA G to man LG.

It was right there within our grasp and now it feels like we’ll sell Burns to the first team that offers a 2024 1st so Fitts can act like we got our full set of picks. Felt that way with CMC like he was trying yo make up for Darnold and Henderson. How awesome is it to realize Fitt basically traded CMC for a 2 year rental of Darnold and Henderson? At least we aren’t seeing anymore Fitt is great threads.