• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Trade Deadline & Speculation Thread

Bear Hands

8 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Where is Fitterer?  Dude had pressers like every week this summer. Wonder if he even goes to the games

If this was the team you put on the field, would you go? He’s prob spending some money buying a hole to go hide in. Saddam style. He’s gonna appear back in Seattle as a cab driver. 

14 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Where is Fitterer?  Dude had pressers like every week this summer. Wonder if he even goes to the games

I'd waiver that his media absence is indicative of the temperature on his seat.

It's honestly only a matter of time for him unless we somehow rally to like 6 or 7 wins this year.  

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

It's possible he's been told he can't make moves unless they're heavily in our favor. If the owner is as unhappy as some say I bet he's being involved in what marquee players we let go.

I think Tepper is delusional and thinks this roster is actually good.

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

It's possible he's been told he can't make moves unless they're heavily in our favor. If the owner is as unhappy as some say I bet he's being involved in what marquee players we let go.

I think Tepper is delusional and thinks this roster is actually good.

If thats true then he might as well quit and blow tepper up on the way out.  If that is true then the meddling has hit an all time high

47 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I feel this way about Jackson too. Every Sunday he's on the field and we see him get burned I scream we got to get rid of this guy. However, during the week when I'm more rational, he's clearly the best CB we've got right now (until Horn can consistently play 80% of a season I can't say he's better) and you have to have SOMEBODY out there. What's the point of eating $15m in dead money for a late round pick? Especially since it seems pretty likely Henderson is gone after this season?

Edited by UNCrules2187
  • Pie 3

34 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

I feel this way about Jackson too. Every Sunday he's on the field and we see him get burned I scream we got to get rid of this guy. However, during the week when I'm more rational, he's clearly the best CB we've got right now (until Horn can consistently play 80% of a season I can't say he's better) and you have to have SOMEBODY out there. What's the point of eating $15m in dead money for a late round pick? Especially since it seems pretty likely Henderson is gone after this season?

If Burns is off the market then there really is no point in trading anyone for late day 3 picks. Fitt has had 14, yes 14, day 3 picks in 3 drafts. The only starts we’ve had were because of injuries and only 1 of them has contributed (Hubbard) because we traded the best RB in the league for nada.

We had 3 1sts (one was pick 15) and pick 36 in our hands last year for a rebuild and now we’re discussing some of our starters for day 3 picks and Burns hasn’t been extended. This is fun.

• Pie 1