• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Colts at Panthers Gameday Thread

Mage

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Evero is a bright spot? Like he was in Denver?

Yes what he’s done with a JV roster is impressive imo. Fine if you disagree because the D is not good overall, but it’s not completely a disaster like it should be with our roster. 

11 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

Thanks for admitting it. 

You didn’t offer any rebuttal besides “you don’t watch games” I made a comment that they had third stringers and backups for OL in for a couple games and he still played well. Now maybe I misspoke by calling their starters trash bc if they are all together they are solid but he still played great with backups. You offered nothing to the conversation besides some smart ass insult. So il ask a questions instead of state a fact, before this year did you think Dell and Collins and the ghost of Robert woods were a good wr corps? 

edit: dell may not be a good example bc I think this is his rookie year, but point still stands those WRs aren’t world beaters. I will say dell does look promising. 

Edited by The Lobo
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

We could have had Joshua Dobbs 

No we couldn't.  This season is not about winning, unless Bryce Young is the one winning it.  If you all can't see it by now I don't what else to tell you.  Even if we are 1-15, if healthy, Bryce Young will be playing in the last game. 

Just now, 45catfan said:

No we couldn't.  This season is not about winning, unless Bryce Young is the one winning it.  If you all can't see it by now I don't what else to tell you.  Even if we are 1-15, if healthy, Bryce Young will be playing in the last game. 

It’s a Joke… 

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

I'm willing to give Bryce a pass for this season. It's okay if you and others aren't but the reality is he is an undersized rookie QB on a very, very bad team. He has shown he can move the ball when he has time and guys are getting open. The colts are rushing 4 sometimes 5 and getting home almost every time. With that they are dropping 7 into coverage and taking away the middle of the field. There are ZERO free runners in this offense and not many windows to throw into. That is the reality of it if you want to blame all of that on Bryce then go ahead but this team does him zero favors outside of a few nice catches by AT.

I'm not saying there aren't other issues, but you yourself just said he's an "undersized" rookie QB.  He's not gonna grow, man.  A huge part of the issue and why it is snowballing into the whole offense - blocking, rushing, route running - looking like poo, is because defenses are able to play the whole field 20 yards and under towards the LOS.  They compress their field, so they're able to be uber-aggressive against the run, pass rush with reckless abandonment, and play underneath every fuging route we run bc there is almost absolute zero threat for Bryce to beat them downfield.  We saw the same poo with Cam post-shoulder injury.  But difference is, this is who Bryce is and came into the league as.  He can't see and he can't throw deep because of the size you mentioned, and that isn't changing.

I think he's average in the best case scenario long-term.  We blew the #1 pick.  That's my take. 

• Pie 5