• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers vs Bears TNF Thread

CRA

Jim Irsay may be a senile crackhead, but even he could see Reich sucked 

I took so much heat this off-season when he was hired just for saying I have doubts about him , and didn't like the hire, but I was personally insulted and told this is the greatest coaching staff ever assembled 

And I don't even want to say I told you so, because it's depressing how right I was 

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

That was a stellar throw to a blanketed receiver despite the drop. He's gonna have to keep doing that and just ignoring that all of his receivers are fully covered.

Basically. I don’t know if it’s good for his development, but I’m ready for him to just say fug it and throw it to the covered receivers so everybody can see. Go to second read max and just throw it who gives a fug, nobody around him does.

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

That was a stellar throw to a blanketed receiver despite the drop. He's gonna have to keep doing that and just ignoring that all of his receivers are fully covered.

You see sparks of really good QB play from Bryce at times but with such limited offensive personnel its almost impossible to sustain a TD drive 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

The Panthers have some problem children in the locker room and it's being carried over to the field.

TMJ, Burns (not playing), Chark (not playing) all guys who in my opinion are not giving it their all. 

Then we got the lost boys:  Mingo, Ikey

I gotta hand it to Evero though, he is coordinating a depleted defense and they are playing hard.

• Pie 1