• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread!

Zod

Just now, broncoitis said:

Is Bryce not able to throw slants or straight seam routes. I don't recall seeing a slant all season

Hmm, that’s interesting. I really don’t either. I don’t think there’s an active QB that can’t hit a slant, makes you wonder how bad things are cause I really don’t recall many either. 

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Seems like Malik Willis would be a better small running QB with a stronger arm. If Bryce can't throw from the pocket, what's the point of him at QB?

Was late on the throw across the middle.  Thielen actually had to throttle down to wait on the ball and nearly had to play the defender.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You aren't an NFL coach.

And this isn't a hypothetical. We've seen this played out multiple times. The Raiders having to settle for Lane Kiffin is only one of many examples. 

Lol

news flash, neither are you   You aren’t a GM either  You are a fan like the rest of us 

The bottom line in life, everyone has a Boss and you gotta handle your boss in any scenario if you wanna succeed. Sorry   The NFL is no different