• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Vs Saints 1PM Gameday Thread

Panthers Fan 69

1 minute ago, Growl said:

loling at how the narrative has transformed from “Bryce physically isn’t capable of throwing the ball far” to “Bryce just isn’t an accurate QB, tepper should’ve read my draft blogs” 

The whole offense is bad. WRs are slow and run lazy routes. Offensive line isn’t great. And your rookie QB is playing like a rookie. 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

You honestly have to be a masochist to watch this team.  Just when I think they can’t get worse they do somehow

It's simple really, I've had a relationship with the team since I was 8 years old. I get a few months of the year when I get to watch football. Then I spend the rest of the year waiting for football. Even when they suck, seeing Panther uniforms playing football makes me feel 8 again.

Even when they are by far the worst team in the league, there are no stakes for me. Win or lose its an escape from work, and bills, and being an adult. And hell some of the people in this chat are people I've posted on game day with for a decade plus. I enjoy escapism even if it's not a good product because I know that I'd miss the hell out of it if it was gone.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tarheel119 said:

What are you going to do when your OL can block for 2 seconds. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying Bryce is awesome. I’m just saying it’s not all on him. 

Meh......he is not a franchise QB by any stretch of the imagination

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, Loyalty4Life said:

Oh my bad.  I guess I missed Icky still whiffing on speed rushes and WR getting wide open or us running a completely different offense.  

Bryce has not risen to make his team better at all.  He has looked worse and worse the last few games.  No question but you can't show up to a gun fight with a knife.  When that happens and he still plays like this, then I'll call him a bust.

Bless your coping heart.