• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you think Bryce's trade value is as of right now?

I honestly can't see anyone giving up more than a mid-rounder for him. I know the Cardinals got a 2nd for Rosen after his rookie year but he didn't have an entire season of just tragic play on film and had physical talent to work with. When you come into the draft with physical talent questions then put an entire season of film on tape confirming the worst concerns of your toughest critics... I mean, your trade value has to be gutted.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Maybe a 3rd or 4th if we are lucky there is some coach that thinks they can turn him into what a #1 overall draft pick should look like. Regardless, nothing close to what we gave away to draft him.

We just need to accept the fact we drafted the 2023 Ryan Leaf of the draft, instead of drafting the 2023 Peyton Manning of the draft... That's the kind of terrible decision that sets your franchise back 5 years

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1