• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Burns already

Frank9999

14 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

TBH, I wouldn't even tag him. It's a pipe dream anything will work out.

I get that. At least let the new GM try to talk.

Man if Fritterer stays then it's going to be big sad time. He can't let him walk given the history so it would be massively overpaying or an ugly and stupid fight.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I get that. At least let the new GM try to talk.

Man if Fritterer stays then it's going to be big sad time. He can't let him walk given the history so it would be massively overpaying or an ugly and stupid fight.

I am getting a sinking feeling we will be saddled with Fitt for one more offseason. 

God only knows how much damage he could do with one last gasp.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am getting a sinking feeling we will be saddled with Fitt for one more offseason. 

God only knows how much damage he could do with one last gasp.

I am prepared for that and another dud HC. Tepper has to prove he is going in another dirextion for me to believe it.

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Cant wait until he gets DPOY on an elite team with another great edge on the other side. 

Not particularly concerned about that. He is what he is. 

They missed the boat with the trade. Now I dont really care what happens with him.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1

Scott tries to be too cute and it burns us in the end (no pun intended)

Get a new GM in the building and let him workout a deal with Burns, promise a new leader in the FO will get Burn's reengaged in talks and prolly be able to negotiate a better deal.  Why would I take a good deal when you don't have a legitimate direction you are taking the team.  Players would feel better about getting funky with the details when they know success is within reach.  When you have  a team the players know is directionless it becomes feast or famine and they are going to get the biggest guarantees possible that YOU are going to have to pay and know they could still get dealt if the situation gets dire enough.