• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Harbaugh Still wants the job here. But Tepper doesn’t want him

ncfan

Harbaugh is not a yes man.

The petty drama that would go down between him an Tepper would make for some extremely entertaining stories.

This would be like giving King Joffery (Tepper) the Hand of the King to The Governer (Harbaugh) from Walking Dead.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, WhoKnows said:

Look at the posts in here talking about Tepper and Harbaugh as if people know either of them and know that they’ve had a conversation, which I doubt has even occurred. It’s kind of sad how many people jump on rumors and honestly pure BS and run with it and have as much conviction in them as Fitterer did with Young.

It's if, almost as if, this is a public forum for discussion of the Carolina Panthers NFL franchise.

• Pie 4

6 hours ago, NorthTryon said:

When I seen that drink leave his hands, I knew for sure he'd learned nothing. He seems to not like big personalities with players or coaches. You get snippets from people that show you who they really are and I have been wondering about him since the interaction between him and Cam on the Amazon doc. Cam was just joking with him one day at practice and you could tell he was taking the good natured fun all the wrong way. People saying he wants yes men are an understatement. He wants malcontents he can manipulate and cuckolds. 

lol, just put the term “cuckold” in your resume and Tepper will hire you 

Yesterday we had interest in Patriots HC/GM Bill Bellicheck...

Now today we have no interest in Harbaugh because he doesn't want to "Give up control..."

According to my sources we're trading for Reid in the offseason.. that's how sources work right?

Bill would demand the same amount OR more control of the team... Yeah this doesn't seem totally accurate. Sounds like a convo over beers being regurgitated to a disgruntled fandom.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Krovvy said:

It's if, almost as if, this is a public forum for discussion of the Carolina Panthers NFL franchise.

And? I’m not saying it can’t be posted. It just shocks me how much people believe poo like this. It’s almost as if there aren’t tweets about every single scenario (we were drafting all 4 of the top QBs last draft) and whichever one fits is gold and has to be true. There’s a big difference between discussing whether or not Harbaugh would work here and if he’d want to come here/if we might want him and believing a talking head’s assertion that we’ve already turned down Harbaugh’s request to be our new coach and use it as proof that Tepper is going to be calling plays and designing our new offense or saying Ben Johnson is a yes man. I just think the latter is just bizarre. When I say a lot that I want Fitterer is gone, it’s because of moves he actually has or hasn’t made.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Steelo said:

Yesterday we had interest in Patriots HC/GM Bill Bellicheck...

Now today we have no interest in Harbaugh because he doesn't want to "Give up control..."

According to my sources we're trading for Reid in the offseason.. that's how sources work right?

Bill would demand the same amount OR more control of the team... Yeah this doesn't seem totally accurate. Sounds like a convo over beers being regurgitated to a disgruntled fandom.

Not that I am advocating for either here (because I really don't want either coach), I would argue that Tepper would hire Belichick over Harbaugh for one glaring reason ..... Belichick has the Superbowl rings 

6 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Harbaugh does NOT WANT to be here

Harbaugh wants the LEVERAGE of appearing to want to be here because it is well documented of the billionaire baby who will spend whatever it takes on a coach that licks his boots

1704338882065616.thumb.jpg.023208dd8db880307b13bd131fffd36f.jpg

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Nobody cares, sure, but if for whatever reason the NFL decides to partner up with NCAA to punish Harbaugh, as they did with Jim Tressel, then we've got a real problem. Do you want to bet the reset on that uncertainty? Didn't we just essentially make the same mistake by drafting Bryce?

The article you linked very clearly states the Colts, not the NFL, suspended Tressel. 

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Harbaugh can't just jump ship to the NFL that easily. When the NCAA hands down sanctions against Harbaugh, it will likely be honored by the NFL as well. We certainly don't want someone with these dark clouds hanging over his head whose availability is up in the air.

https://www.maizenbrew.com/2023/10/29/23937023/report-jim-harbaugh-nfl-michigan-wolverines-football-2023-ncaa-sign-stealing-investigation-stalions

NFL isnt gonna give a flying fug about NCAA sanctions, they never have and never will.

I do want us to get Harbaugh, but he isn’t coming here

• Pie 2