• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official final game of this wretched season GameDay thread

Zod

Shortly after 4pm EDT the horror will end for eight months. We'll lose of course, in front of a crowd of maybe 10,000 mostly Tampa fans. Hopefully a miracle will begin at that time in which the process will start of the Carolinas beginning to field a professional football team. 

Oh no, I’m gonna watch it. In the last two months I’ve been laid off from work, had a bad case of COVID, sprained my foot, lost one f my oldest friends, spent several days shuttling family members to the emergency room…. I’m going to watch today to hopefully close the chapter on a miserable stretch of time.

Plus when I’m 88 and we finally win a Super Bowl, I can say “I watched every game of that dog-ass 23-24 season”.

• Pie 1

The most miserable season in history is almost I'm the books. Note to self don't buy the hype coming from training camp this coming summer. I actually bit on it this past year and got excited about all the lies being told about the team and the generational processing qb and the coaching staff dreams were made of. It was a big fat hoax!!!!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I've suffered through the rest of this season with last week being about the worst game played ever. Mayfield has a Million dollars bonus if the Bucs win today! I bet he has a career game. Hopefully we put up a struggle but I'm not counting on it. I'll be watching as usual.

• Pie 1