• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

season is over, are there ANY bryce believers left on this board?

12 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

No. We have one more season minimum to give him a shot with hopefully a competent coaching/offensive staff and some weapons. He’s been terrible, but considering his circumstances and what we gave up, you go all in and give him a shot next year….thats all we can do. I hope he has an offseason dedicated to improving in all areas and that we see an improvement because I can’t take another season like this.

I couldn't stand another season of Young and his shyte play.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Pickles >>> BY9.

Biggest because of cost involved. The walrus from the LSU thanks BY9 for taking him off the biggest bust list. well one list, BY9 won't take him off the heaviest bust list.

Edited by chbright
  • Beer 1

Bryce hasn’t earned any benefit of the doubt to where we’re blaming coaching, his offensive line, his receivers, the wind blowing too hard today to throw, etc. When things do align he shows he can’t throw the ball. We need to move on. Cannot go into next season with him as QB1. Draft a QB in the late round or start a vet. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

I honestly don't understand why any of us are still Panthers fans this team is rudderless talentless, and nothing reasonable to hope for improvement...

image.gif.1e0762e5d62426150a7473243fcc9b1b.gif

• Flames 1