• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

1 hour ago, Captroop said:

He's had Mariota and Tannehill for the last 6 years. He's not exactly been rich with talent outside of Derrick Henry.

Apparently he never had much control/input on personnel decisions and is looking for a landing spot where he can be more involved. So him coming here would hinge a lot on our GM decision (which may be why the coach first, GM second approach is in play).

Mike Tomlin has worst and his team is in the playoffs.

If you have to make excuses for a HC that should tell you all you need to know. If we want someone from the BB tree why not just hire BB?

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If he thinks Sam Howell could work, pairing him with MHjr would be sick.  That offense would be thermonuclear. 

I think they are done with Howell. One of the reasons I have been thinking Johnson would go to Washington would be his ability to get Williams or Maye. New GM, New HC, New QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

Ron won coach of the year what 2-3 times. Vrabel? 

Futures Anatomy: How to Win NFL Coach of the Year & How You Should Bet It (actionnetwork.com)

Been known in betting circles for years...

So if you want to win coach of the year multiple times, consistency is a bad thing.... show improvement a year and you have chanse to win, its not the best coach that gets the award.

Has it been poste here what Vrabels record is against above .500 teams?

I did look into Reich record after 2-3 games and him getting fired, yeah no surprise.

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Commanders got a good one 

look for Ben Johnson to go there.
 Number 2 pick in the draft 

cap space

and apparently, the owner isn’t a nut case 

Damn ....That's the GM I want here......oh well...who wants to work with Tepper, right......

• Pie 1