• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tepper threw drink in response to JAG fan mocking Haynes injury

Saca312

12 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

The problem is not what the Jag fan said, it was that Tepper was listening to the Jag fans. 

The point is he's the victim because he was provoked.  That comes back to accountability. Regardless of what an opposing fans say, as the owner of a NFL team, you need to have restraint. 

Again, I can't stand this douche bag.  Ooops, I guess I need a drink thrown on me because of...words.

• Pie 2

LOL shoulda heard the Aints fans around me at our playoff game in 2017 when Cam went out for a play late in the game before coming back in… lousy excuse for Tepper being an idiot/douche

Edited by t96
  • Pie 1

54 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

That does make it look less bad that he is sticking up for his players but Tepper still has to show restraint and maturity to not respond in that way.

here's the point.....

Maybe fuging say it?

55 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I was within earshot of David Tepper at BOA trust and believe I'd find myself banned from the stadium in short order. I'd keep it clean for the kids but hard truths would get dropped until he had me removed.

Ok, time to start a Huddle GoFundMe. Who's in?

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

Saw this making the rounds on Panthers twitter. Maybe legit, maybe a bunch of poo.

Do with this perspective what you will.

"Team employee I know very well tells me Tepper threw the drink in response to the Jags fan heckling Marquis Haynes when he was concussed... "get the stretcher" type stuff and celebrating. 

A couple of FU's were exchanged, then Tepper threw his drink."

In that case I’m fine with it