• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ Moore’s 2 cents

CRA

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

SOOOO many people on this site were adamant he wasn't a #1 WR lol

Those people don't know football. Look at the QBs he was playing with. Hell people trash Fields and he had a career year with him at QB.

Moore is the real deal. If he had a Mahomes/Burrow throwing him the ball he would probably be the best WR in football.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mage said:

SOOOO many people on this site were adamant he wasn't a #1 WR lol

I mean Moore really struggles to score and that imo takes him out of the #1 conversation. But a lot of people think there are 32 #1 WRs just because technically there are but I feel the standards should be higher.

You absolutely cannot have or call a WR a #1 if they cannot make something happen in the end zone imo.

If you take away one game vs. the god awful Commaders, he had 5 TDs all season. Theilen had 4 and a few hundred less yards. 

That said he still was still was not overpaid and is a solid offensive peice. It was stupid to trade him, unless we got Stroud.

Now the CMC trade and this franchise’s dumbass ability to use properly, along with the majority of the huddle saying he was just a running back that could be replaced by Foreman, and before that, Mike Davis (lol) was a millions times more baffeling.

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

It still blows my mind that we traded him and CMC instead of Burns. They would have been absolute game changers on this team for a long time. We couldn’t even score a single point the last two games……

It was infinitely more retarded because they were drafting a rookie QB. How does keeping Brian Burns, a tweener part time pass rusher they could have gotten 2 first round draft picks for, benefit a rookie QB? Scott Fitterer and the entire Panthers organization are certified retards. I don't usually use that word and it applies here. Their ability to construct a functional NFL football team is retarded compared to the rest of the NFL. 

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

36 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I mean Moore really struggles to score and that imo takes him out of the #1 conversation. But a lot of people think there are 32 #1 WRs just because technically there are but I feel the standards should be higher.

Argument the other way would be…to this date Moore has still never played with a very good passer.   

and the Panthers play style who leaned to the ground game. 

I mean, 89 who is our GOAT….in reality didn’t score a lot on per season basis.  He had 2 seasons scoring more than 7 TDs in a long 16 year career and one of those was just reaching 8. 

• Pie 2