• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers closing in on hiring DAVE CANALES

Coheed

13 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

You have do do the twitter link not the x link:

Thanks! I tried but was still having issues. I notice I have no problem when I post from my desktop but when I post from mobile (like I did for this thread) it just posts the link. Probably doing something wrong but 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Pie 1

Anytime you hire a first time head coach it's boom or bust. But we had to make this fresh start gamble. Another retread just wasn't going to cut it. I have a lot of hope for Canales. We'll see how it shakes out.

• Pie 1

Just now, tgrfan01 said:

his offense was ranked 23rd in the leauge.

Matt LaFleur's offense ranked 27th in the league when he got the Packers job, safe to say that one worked out? Like I said, pros and cons to anyone that will be hired. There was no slam dunk (well, except Harbaugh), even Ben Johnson. 

• Pie 4

Just now, UNCrules2187 said:

Matt LaFleur's offense ranked 27th in the league when he got the Packers job, safe to say that one worked out? Like I said, pros and cons to anyone that will be hired. There was no slam dunk (well, except Harbaugh), even Ben Johnson. 

packers actually have a good roster..bucs had a better roster than we have. we are going to stink again next season