• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canales and Morgan to report to Tepper

Jmac

Joe Person writes that both men will report to Tepper. So the same shitt is going to happen again. Never ending circle with this guy.

He can't just sit back and let the coaches do the job. Jerry Jones 2.0 type shitt. Tepper has to have his thumb on the scale or he is not happy.

Any hope I had of things changing have flown out the window. Canales is just the guy he wanted because he can force his will on him.

Morgan not so much, but I am sure he found ways that he could influence him also.

Dis-heartening to say the least. SOS with this guy.

Hope it is not the way this will play out.

Edited by Jmac
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 4

This time will be different and it's just like the 49ers did it! (/s and no it's not)

I will never have much pity for anyone that signs up for that. Whatever, they will still walk with fat bank accounts regardless.

I got bad news, it happens in a lot of teams.

The big kicker is if Tepper doesn't give his phone number out to assistants, doesn't call weekly meetings to hold the coach over the fire, if he's not suggesting personnel decisions, and just being the biggest fan/dork.  If he can just be the biggest and richest fan, who gets a few times to talk to the guys in charge, that will be a major improvement.

• Pie 1

Just now, FuFuLamePoo said:

I get we’re all in on shitting on everything we do right now, but do any of us have the first clue what this means?

It means we have no choice but to blindly trust that Tepper has actually learned something.