• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD with a small role on the new staff?

Tbe

I thought this was an interesting exchange. TD thanks Canales for ‘the opportunity’. He asks Canales to let him know if he can send him anything to help him and Canales says “mindset, mentality, you know what I mean?”. He says it as if he’s already asked TD to prepare something for him.

Probably a very small thing, but it’s nice if TD is getting involved to get these players on track.

• Pie 7

You can’t not play as long as he did and not have something to offer. He’s never said anything dumb. I’d like to think he help guys find their pride/confidence. 

Working back from those injuries was such an impressive feat. He even got Jeremy Chinned his first year but still was able to contribute.

We had such good fortune with those 4-3 linebackers it’s been incredible. Almost two decades of having someone that was near the top in terms of talent, usually felt like at least 2 guys. 

• Pie 4

I'd love to have him onboard in some type of role. The whole new staff is talking about instilling a tougher mentality. Who better to help with that than TD? The man literally has the scars to prove it. The ACLs, playing in the SB with his whole forearm stapled up from literally breaking his arm two weeks prior. Tougher than nails.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd love to have him onboard in some type of role. The whole new staff is talking about instilling a tougher mentality. Who better to help with that than TD? The man literally has the scars to prove it. The ACLs, playing in the SB with his whole forearm stapled up from literally breaking his arm two weeks prior. Tougher than nails.

Dude dislocated his finger mid play while shedding a blocker, popped it back in and made a perfect form tackle.  Absolute beast of a player.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

TD. DAWG! What an all out true warrior. Bad intentions. I’m not sure they build em like him any longer. This current team needs that fire. Please Morgan, put some dudes back on this team. 

Every report of an older player coming back in some capacity is a reminder to me of just how far the team has sank talent wise. 

Brown, Luvu and a healthy Horn are the only ones that measure up even a little to our past greats. 

Those teams were built to compete with anybody. Speed and power. Imagine our current squad going against prime Brees in the dome.

• Pie 2